Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Brand Designer
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand by shipping world-class creative. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with design and marketing stakeholders to develop effective marketing projects and campaigns. We’re looking for a brand-obsessed creative problem solver who can think strategically, but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. Reporting to our Director of Brand Design, you’ll work collaboratively to develop and execute on the vision and strategy of Brand Design at Attentive.
You @ Attentive
- You’ll design and lead a broad range of design projects, including web experiences, social media graphics, e-books, sales collateral, and event experiences.
- You’ll operate collaboratively with various internal stakeholders on a cross-functional team.
- You’ll work directly with our Director of Brand Design and team of Brand Designers to ensure a cohesive vision across all visual representations or the Attentive Brand.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead larger scale projects and campaigns.
- You’ll represent the Brand Design team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape design planning and strategy.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in graphic design across various mediums (digital / web / print)
- A strong sensibility for systems, grids, typography, color, and illustration.
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Figma and Adobe CC
- Passionate about visual design, branding and hyper up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ability to sell your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly.
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads.
- Experience in a SaaS company (startup or enterprise) preferred.
- Motion design experience and HTML/CSS familiarity is a nice to have.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.