Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Sales Analytics and Strategy Associate
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Reporting to our Director of Sales Analytics and Strategy, the Sales Analytics & Strategy Associate will be in charge of providing business insights to help accelerate Attentive’s data-driven decision making. This position will work cross-functionally to establish data analysis frameworks to drive our growth plans.
- Build analytical frameworks, analyze complex data, and visualize key business insights by translating data into compelling stories
- Identify growth opportunities, evaluate their potential impacts, and assess the level of effort needed to implement each initiative
- Create models for core business needs including headcount, sales capacity and efficiency and market sizing
- Support development of sales forecasting model
- Provide ad hoc data analysis and streamline reporting to the Sales organization and senior leadership
- Partner closely with key stakeholders in the Finance, Business Operations, Marketing and Analytics team to scale Sales Analytics and Strategy insights
- Manage ongoing initiatives to improve data integrity necessary to track valuable business insights
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of analytical and go-to-market operations experience
- Start up and management consulting / investment banking background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and Gsuite
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, and other business analytics tools
- A quick learner that enjoys tackling open-ended problems
- An excellent and structured verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment
- Energized by trying new things, and enjoy making an impact
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.