Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Product Management, PM/Lead/Group (WiP Conference)
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Welcome Women in Product Attendees!
Role Background: Attentive is hiring at all levels. Our team of 24 Product Managers will be growing to 50 over the course of the year. You will be instrumental in partnering with XFN teams to build empathetic and intuitive consumer engagement software that is widely regarded as "best in class" for the SMS channel. If you have the ability to profoundly resonate with user emotion, spearhead research, & translate data into Product roadmaps, then we would love to speak with you!
You @ Attentive:
- You measure your success as a PM through shipped software, and can point to specific examples of work
- You have experience working on a highly technical product and/or you have a strong technical background
- You have experience assuming the core Product Manager responsibilities (grooming & prioritizing, writing requirements, sprint planning, working with XFN counterparts, etc.)
- You have experience experimenting with hypotheses aimed at validating assumptions and gathering initial data
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions
- You understand how to balance speed vs. robustness
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.