Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Learning Experience Designer (Remote)
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and creative Learning Experience Designer to help us develop and maintain compelling learning content in support of Attentive’s rapidly growing Client Strategy team. This role is an exciting opportunity to help build out our Client Strategy training program.
The ideal candidate is a lifelong learner with a passion for creating exemplary learning experiences. As a Learning Experience Designer, you will be focused on building and maintaining training materials that will primarily support the new hire onboarding curriculum, as well as ongoing and ad-hoc training programs. This unique role offers the opportunity to be a part of the team that sets the standard for best-in-class learning culture.
- Design learning experiences including classroom, virtual, e-learning and on-the-job
- Develop learning and performance solutions by researching knowledge bases and learning from subject matter experts
- Design and develop live virtual learning and classroom materials including slide decks, lesson plans, interactive exercises, facilitator guides.
- Design and develop online learning modules in our Learning Management System
- Support a variety of L&D programs including new hire onboarding, employee certifications, ad-hoc training sessions, management and leadership development and more!
- Evaluate curriculums and stay up-to-date on teaching best practices to ensure an optimal experience for learners
- Develop and incorporate well-defined quantitative and qualitative success metrics such as time to ramp and time to effectiveness
- Attend or listen to training sessions to ensure adoption of best practices and identify areas of improvement or consistent training gaps
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies related to learning solutions development and instructional design
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in training, instructional design, facilitation and/or teaching, preferably in the SaaS software space
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Innovative and creative self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end-to-end deliverables in a fast-paced, multi-priority, ambiguous environment
- Experience creating comprehensive, end-to-end training programs for audiences of varying roles, tenure and learning style
- Strong project and program management skills with a track record of creating training programs that translate into measurable improvements
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.