Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
As the marketing coordinator you are in lockstep with the CMO...
...with the sole goal of supporting the marketing organization through a unique period of growth that involves building the marketing function from scratch. Think of this as a boot camp for marketing and startup operations. You’ll gain incredible experience that only comes from seeing an early stage startup grow from the ground up.
What you'll do:
- Be the CMO’s right-hand everything, supporting key initiatives to ensure she is able to work on the most critical items for the company.
- Enable the CMO to make harder, better, faster, smarter decisions.
- Create and manage cross-functional projects across marketing, operations, sales, product and customer success.
- Manage team planning and goal setting operations; hold the team accountable for deliverables.
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to increase the team’s effectiveness and make it easier to achieve goals.
- 3-5 years of work experience, in a B2B startup environment or larger B2B organization.
- Experience working directly with marketing, sales, customer success and sales.
- Your super power is organization, project management and understanding the nuances behind what needs to get done to get initiatives across the finish line.
- You’re honest, discreet, and you’re an adult through-and-through.
- Comfortable with communicating diplomatically with a variety of personality types.
- A strong researcher and creator of charts, models and succinct summaries.
- Adept at identifying and resolving undefined processes.
- Industry-standard base
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short / long-term disability,
- 3 month parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- No travel required