Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Manager, Commercial Sales
Chicago, IL, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager! If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on over a hundred employees on a daily basis, we want to meet you!
In this position, you will hold a range of responsibilities to maintain a pleasant and safe work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness. We're looking for someone who is strategic and thoughtful, but also hands-on and energetic.
- Be the face of Gong.io to our employees in Israel and guests alike; be proactive in maintaining office appearance, bring energy and excitement to the team
- Lead a team that manages all day to day operations of the office including maintenance, IT, cleaning and facility management.
- Manage multiple operations projects simultaneously, including office renovation projects and other logistical issues as needed.
- Ensure employees have adequate office and computer equipment, manage kitchen inventory and healthy meal catering to optimize variety and quality in line with budget
- Collaborate regularly with HR, Finance and other business partners.
- Ensure a pleasant working environment and smooth ongoing operation of all administrative needs.
- An experienced Facilities or Operations Manager (7+ years) in fast-paced companies of 100+ employees
- A positive, service-oriented person with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- A self-starter with a high level of professionalism
- Managerial experience (must)Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment