Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sales Ops Manager- Sales Development
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Sales Ops Manager, you’ll play a key role in running day to day sales operations for our Sales Development segment teams. You will be business partnering with sales leaders in guiding and executing on operational initiatives to enhance overall productivity.
- Work on continuously improving our processes & data by analyzing and investigating; make recommendations to help improve productivity.
- Manage and maintain centralized dashboards and reporting frameworks for the SD team.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to improve handoffs, potential impacts, and ensure consistency with business needs.
- Work with the System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows and ensure things are working as designed.
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
- Help build and manage our long-term SFDC “Data Program” strategy.
- Proactively support the Core Ops and Rev Ops teams with ad-hoc projects.
- Act as a thought partner for SDR Leadership to ensure working/pairing models are operating smoothly.
- Work with Enablement to build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- Open to remote in Pacific Standard Time or candidates willing to work Pacific Standard Time hours
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology and thrives on new challenges
- Great communicator- propensity to translate technical information or complex concepts and speak to them in a clear and effective way to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute in fast paced environments: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- 4+ years of relevant sales/business operations experience with solid understanding of Saas business models, pre-sales processes, and using Salesforce.com.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
#LI-REMOTE (Open to remote in PST or willing to work PST hours)