Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Strategy and Operations Manager, Community Operations
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Reporting to the Chief Community Officer, this position is an opportunity to establish scalable and valuable programs that drive advocacy, loyalty, and retention with Ironclad’s key customers and across our growing community.
The Community Strategy and Operations Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing new processes as well as evaluating and improving upon existing ones to help us operate efficiently and scale effectively. This individual will be responsible for creating documentation and enabling the team. Additionally, this role will be responsible for identifying and tracking metrics to help the team evaluate the effectiveness of our tools and programs and identify areas of opportunity for improvement. This role will work cross-functionally with other teams including sales, marketing, customer success, operations, product/engineering/design, and more.
Our dream candidate has a proven track record of building community or advocacy programs, loves building mutually beneficial customer relationships based on trust, has strong collaboration and community skills, and project management background. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is interested in pursuing initiatives to make work repeatable and efficient by creating and documenting clear light-weight processes, and developing effective knowledge management resources.
What you'll be doing
- Set, plan and implement community-based strategies to drive customers to scalable communications channels, self-serve content, and peer-to-peer engagementImplement new processes, platforms, and tools for community management, tracking, and driving efficiencies.
- Grow, focus and expand the Community to be a single location for everything our users need.
- Help to define, implement, and refine metrics to measure the success and effectiveness across all Community programs
- Define, manage, and maintain our tool stack
- Design feedback and coordination with all cross-functional partners across Ironclad in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, to drive and manage Community programs from beginning to end.
- Create and distribute feedback and/or reports to internal stakeholders.
- Partner with Ironclad Academy to design user experience to carry over from Academy to Community.
- Design and manage programs for our “MVPs” as well as gamification and badging strategy in our online community.
- Create a program and process for community moderation, document and establish escalation paths to operationalize day-to-day community management.
- Design and implement ways for Community members to collaborate to create standards and capture best practices
- 3-5 years professional experience in an operations role, management consulting, or project management
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies preferred
- Highly organized with strong project/program management skills with the ability to solve complex problems by building scalable processes, systems, and solutions
- Understands how to take information from data sources, both structured and unstructured, and turn them into insights, plans, and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Experience managing a tool stack and implementing new tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, prioritize effectively, and consistently meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Flexible and can adapt quickly when priorities change
- Capable of working effectively both independently and as part of a team - the ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent time management and organizational skills, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative, while also working collaboratively as a part of a cross-functional team
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.