Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology problems? Do you have a proven track record in driving the business forward by delivering quality experiences for customers, particularly in SaaS companies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Product Manager at Dashlane!
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
As a Product Manager you will play a key role in our commitment to providing an outstanding online identity and security service for businesses and consumers. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product designers, engineers, marketers, and fellow PMs in a highly collaborative environment. You will deeply understand and articulate the most impactful problems our customers face, define customer and business goals & success outcomes, and use these to prioritize your team's work. This role is not about "tuning" our existing product. It would suit PMs who truly seek to disrupt to deliver innovative, new customer experiences to drive the business forward.
This position’s location is flexible within France, but is ideally based in Paris.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead a cross-functional team to create, own, and execute impactful product changes to deliver customer and business value
- Understand problems our business and consumer customers face within a core area of our product experience
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer informed by data, research, direct feedback from customers and prospects, and Sales & Customer Success teams
- Develop deep market expertise, conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for our products, and determine vectors of current and emerging competitors
- 2+ years' Product Management experience
- 2+ years' experience in Agile development as a Product Owner
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
We're Also Looking For:
- Customer-obsession and immense empathy
- High curiosity, self-awareness, and willingness to learn
- Ability to blend qualitative & quantitative insights and industry trends into clear problems to be solved
- Ability to articulate a longer-term vision and scope a 'Minimum Lovable Product' release as a first step to get there
- Influential communication skills - written and spoken
- Bias for action
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Team Leader - Customer Support & Service (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Systems Administrator Paris, FR