Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you the person who finds the glitch in the matrix? Do you eat quality for breakfast?
Join Dashlane as a QA Analyst and take part in a mission to create beautiful and usable software with global impact.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
As a QA Analyst you will work with a talented team of developers, product and project managers, designers, and marketers on both sides of the Atlantic. You will help ensure that all requirements are met before our product reaches the customers. You will be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success. You will also evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work in our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane you will be:
- Validating and verifying the applications, in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications.
- Identifying and reporting defects, following the bug life cycle.
- Collaborating with developers, product and project managers, other QA members, and an external team of QA testers, in an Agile environment.
- Writing QA documentation, improving QA processes, and reporting quality assessments to all stakeholders.
- 1+ years of experience designing test plans and writing test cases (smoke, acceptance, and regression)
- 1+ years of experience working within the Agile framework
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance on a variety of platforms, such as browser extension and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
We're Also Looking For:
- A demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA and XRAY
- You possess relevant training and/or certification, such as ISTQB
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Team Leader - Customer Support & Service (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Systems Administrator Paris, FR