Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
As part of a fast-growing tech company, you will join Dashlane's global IT department as a System Administrator to help design, implement, maintain and automate processes to help scale Dashlane’s internal IT enterprise systems to meet ongoing demand while working to reduce complexity in existing workflows. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver and are deeply technical, we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own fleet Management of Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Own network management in our Paris office, and work alongside the international sys admin teams to monitor the overall network
- Manage our Active Directory and Office 365 infrastructure
- Act as a technical escalation point for Helpdesk staff when needed
- Use various scripting languages to help SaaS API’s talk to each other
- Monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- Manage all aspects of the Atlassian tool chain including workflows, custom fields, schemes, add-ons and integrations
- Act as a subject matter expert for Atlassian tools (Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Jira Core)
- 3+ years experience administering Atlassian Cloud, Jira Service desk, JIRA and Confluence
- 3+ years of experience in managing the following:
- At least one identity provider such as Active Directory, Azure AD, etc.
- At least one email provider such as Office 365, Exchange, etc.
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, Switching, Routing)
- Preference for finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to continue learning additional systems and platforms
- Experience with implementing MDM at scale for Microsoft Windows and Mac
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform
- Strong background in automation and scripting
- Experience with SSO Identity management providers like ADFS, Okta, etc
- Experience with various VPN technologies (e.g. PFSense)
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, or other languages
- Background in IT security
- Experience using or supporting Gitlab
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.