productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Welcome to the age of discovery. Join a top global product management network and work closely with product managers from companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Zendesk.
Productboard is designed to excel at digital companies, from early-stage startups to established enterprises. Our new BizOps team is looking for a Product Manager to come to help us shape our internal tooling products that support our rapid growth and improve the productivity of our internal teams.
As a member of the BizOps product team, you will own the tools and workflows that empower our customer-facing teams in delivering high-quality services to our customers. Moreover, you will work on the business-critical systems our product teams use daily when building Productboard.
The team is just getting started, so this a chance for you to get in on the ground floor and help shape the work we do. This is also a great opportunity to grow your product management skills in an environment that offers a robust career ladder and plenty of learning opportunities.
On a typical day, you will ...
- Work with a newly formed BizOps product team, collaborating closely with engineers and the rest of the product organization on solving business operations problems
- Talk to internal stakeholders, learning about their needs, workflows, and pain points
- Discover new opportunities for the BizOps team to work on
- Prioritize building new solutions that enable customer-facing teams to deliver services to our users
- Evaluate success of your inititatves using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Get user feedback and love ❤️
- 2+ years of work experience in a tech organization (e.g. as a product manager, engineer, analyst, business development, etc.)
- You've recently started on your product management career track or you're looking to get into product managemnet
- You're familiar with product management, either through hands-on experience or you've worked in (or adjacent to) a product development environment before
- Team spirit and great communication skills; you will have to align both with your product team and stakeholders
Bonus points for:
- Product management experience; shipping internal tooling or user-facing products
- Experience developing and evaluating product metrics and goals
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.