productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
We are looking for a skilled IT Support Specialist to provide fast and effective support to our employees.
We're growing fast as a company and so is our team. You will be the first line of support for the Productboard team and help them with our internal systems, their devices and office equipment. You will be part of a team working on a long term IT roadmap and projects, ranging from implementing systems such as MDM or asset management to setting up new offices.
You'll be part of a team based in Prague, but have colleagues in San Francisco, Vancouver and Dublin soon to make sure our team has support in all timezones.
Being able to script and automate your day to day work would be a great advantage!
On a typical day, you will …
- Provide IT support and troubleshooting of technical issues related to Office IT infrastructure
- Ensure all office devices and equipment such as TVs, monitors or printers work
- Asset management - making sure everyone has the right assets assigned and they work properly (Laptops, software, equipment)
- Manage purchasing and deployment of company laptops and IT equipment
- Process tickets related to laptop issues, rooms equipment, internet connectivity, systems access requests
- Access management of Google Workplace (G Suite) and OKTA and other important internal systems (Zoom, Notion, 1Password, Envoy, etc.)
- Helping with the management and setup of internal SaaS applications as part of vendor review and new system onboarding.
- Be a process owner for on-boarding and off-boarding
- Write training manuals, document and improve current processes
- Be a communicator, helping IT and non-IT employees with their internal productivity
- Support Office Management, People Ops and Security teams
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Prior experience working in an IT Support/Desktop Support/Helpdesk role
- A solid understanding of information technology
- A positive, customer-first attitude - you should like helping people solve their problems!
- A strong work ethic even when the job is less than glamorous
- The ability to keep to a defined work schedule & manage your time
- Familiarity with macOS
- You are a communicative, punctual, flexible and open-minded person
- English level B2 or above, both written and spoken
It'd be really nice if you also have:
(don't worry if you will need to learn them though)
- Experience with MDM systems
- Have previous experience managing Google Workspace and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
- Experience with OKTA administration
- Experience with opening new offices or office move/expansion
- Familiarity with Networking and WiFi / WAN/ LAN (Cisco Meraki)
- Security mindset of following policies and procedures
- Basic Linux skills (writing basic automation scripts, installing, configuring applications / services)
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.