Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sales Development Representative - UK & Ireland
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,800 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Gong Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company across the UKI market.
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) to convey Gong’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Exceed Quota
- You’ve done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at software sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional fluency in English
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.