Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Job Description / Skills Required
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Set the highest standards of coding practices and design constructs
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues, and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- 10+ years relevant software development experience
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and multithreading
- Deep understanding of transactional and NoSQL DBs
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, Fast Learner, Team Player
- Champion best practices of software engineering practices such as continuous integration, delivery, and deployment.
- Strong code, design, documentation, and business acumen