Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Objective: Building a positive relationship with existing Practo Plus Corporate Product customers and assisting them with the launch and execution of the Corporate plans
Key Performance Metrics:
- Go-Live TAT
- Customer Engagement
- Ticket Resolution
- HR NPS
- Operational TAT
The concerned person will have the following responsibilities.
- On-board a new client post-contract closure and help the ACM with the following:
- Go-live formalities
- User flow documents
- Vendor Registration formalities
- Creative support, launch PPTs
- Conduct clarification sessions, set expectation meetings on launch processes,drive e-mail campaigns, SMS campaigns with corporate HRs to ensure they get maximum ROI out of the Practo Plus product
- Onboard clients within timelines communicated between sales and Ops team
- Share launch reports on various insights and trends to keep HR engaged
- Coordinate with internal teams (Rx, Dx, Cx, and Bx) on various product requests, clarifications, and keep the client informed on the progress.
- Ensure all support tickets are closed on time along with insights on kind of incoming tickets/requests
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and account management metrics
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) are preferred