Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review Consult transactions as per Consult SOP/ Telemedicine Guidelines Compliance
- Report Medical Compliance
- Assist in creating SOPs for Consults based on review findings
- Provide inputs to the product team for improvements
Doctor Interview and Training
- Interview and on-boarding Doctors for Consult as per the set parameters
- Be a point of contact and manage a group of 350 doctors
- Responsible for the quality of the assigned doctors
- Train and retrain doctors on the consult policies and telemedicine guidelines.
- Create a training plan based on the issues identified during a clinical review and individual training requirements.