Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Designation: Fleet Manager
The scope of work for you would include:
• Ensuring 100% delivery rate for all bookings
• Ensuring timely and efficient allocation of all bookings to technicians
• Daily testing and feedback of the tech used in-house and by patients
• Ensuring full compliance of SOPs & policies across the team and centres.
• Ensure City has the adequate and timely presence of technicians as and when demand rises
• Ensuring logistics and marketing material is in place and delivered to all Phlebo's as and when needed.
• Weekly analytics of delivery rate, areas of improvement (more parameters to be provided)
• Ensure a near 100% customer response rate to technician rating
• Financial management and strategic inputs in tandem with the management team.
• Ensuring timely hiring of all technicians depending on the need and scale of operations.
• Ensuring bi-weekly training of all technicians to ensure they are up-to-date technology, Policy & SOPs
• Ensuring all technicians are up-to-date with the latest technology offered by Tested and are using it in the most effective and daily manner
• Ensuring all logistics pertaining to the technicians are in order and duly supplied
• Bi-weekly reports on the state of Technicians, data on their performance and suggested improvements ((more parameters to be provided)
• Ensure adequate tracking and keeping documentation on and for all technicians
• Ensure technician ratings stay at 5 stars and any drop is duly accounted for, worked upon immediately.