Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world? It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principle thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide Insurance solutions to customers as per their needs across Life, Health and General Insurance categories .
- Ascertain customers' long-term goals and pitch insurance solutions accordingly.
- Establish productive working relationships with Customers, Business Partners and Insurance Companies.
- Work with Insurance companies to make available insurance products which are most suitable to needs of our customers
- Handhold and Guide customers to complete their insurance purchase.
- Assist customers in fulfilling their post sales services requests.
- Ensure timely reminder and collection of renewal premiums
- Provide claims assistance to customers.
- Ensure timely redressal of customer complaints by working closely with Insurance companies.
Specified person license for Corporate Agency (Composite) from IRDAI and has undergone 75 hrs of training and cleared the exam