Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
We are looking for a Product Designer who is experienced in solving User Experience for consumer facing e-commerce products. This role is for our Product Design team. As a Product designer, you will delight the users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. This is a full-time position at our Bengaluru office.
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Visual Communications/Advertising/Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 2-4 years experience in designing for e-commerce products
- Customer obsession and a passion for creative experimentation in the digital landscape
- Strong concept development and excellent design sensibility
- Relentless desire for innovation and newness
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to effectively lead work on multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
- Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe cloud and latest prototyping tools.
- Excellent visual design skills and motion design skills
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- Retail/E-commerce design experience in a Indian/ global context
- A strong understanding of high-end, aesthetic design
- Mastery of the principles of design