Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
Brief: A senior operations manager oversees the efficient running of all business operations in a particular department or establishment. It is your duty as a senior operations manager to ensure that all standards and policies of the establishment are upheld. Some of your duties may include evaluating workers' performances, drafting budgets, generating progress reports, and setting service targets. It is your job to set goals and motivate your team to see that the set goals are accomplished within the specified timelines. A senior operations manager is also expected to devise strategies that would improve workflow, ensure maximum productivity and boost profitability.
- Leading the operational process, strategy and flows for the full lifecycle of an order placed with Practo.
- Working with Assistant Manager, leadership, product, engineering and third-parties to create and improve existing order management processes, flows and practices.
- Owning the creation, documentation, execution, training and adherence to operations SOPs by working with medical and quality teams.
- Coordinating with 3PL logistics team and fulfillment Operations team and control tower team for strategic and execution purposes.
- Responsible for the Operations lead of a team and for the delivery of the overall operational metrics & CSAT targets.
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimising the skills of the existing team, in partnership with our internal recruitment teams to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework, succession planning will be in place to ensure key roles are filled and individual talent is recognised
- To have a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
- Execute a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all of their teams understand the performance of our business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
Title: Senior Operations Manager
Reporting Manager: Director Fulfilment
Skip Manager: Rowel Coelho
Key Performance Indicators (Metrics)
CSAT at 95%
Infull % at 95%+
On-time Deliveries % at 95%
TAT for closure of escalations
Stakeholders you’ll be working with:
Product Managers/Product Owner/Engineering Managers/Engineers/TrainingTeam/Marketing Team/Support Teams/OME Teams, Doctor Relations team, Finance Team, HR team and Sales team.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in operations in an B2C transactional company and overall experience of 4 to 6 yrs . Ecommerce experience would be preferred
- Proven track record from handling order management for ecommerce or B2C transactional companies
- Degree from top IIT/ tier 1/ tier. MBA would be preferred
- Experience with high-growth startups would be desirable
- Experience in planning and leading process at a large scale would be desirable
Desirable Traits and Skills:
Execution planning and implementation
Metrics tracking and reporting
Communication and leadership skills
People and conflict management
Ability to build consensus and relationships among varied groups of people.