Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Practo is on a mission to make quality healthcare affordable and accessible for over a billion+ Indians. We believe in empowering our users with the most accurate, comprehensive, and curated information and care, enabling them to make better healthcare decisions.
The Operations Control Tower team is being envisioned as the nerve center of operations. It intends to digitise operations metrics, systemise decision making & streamline action workflows. It is the capability to remotely monitor and control the health of operations using detection and control systems.
Through the Control Tower we intend to build a real time view of operations health and proactively identify and mitigate issues. The premise is that if we are able to identify issues proactively we would have a higher probability of preventing issues from occurring. Even if they materialize, we would be better positioned to intervene and mitigate the potential impact.
Operations consist of facilities, assets housed in facilities or associated with operations, people, processes and associated outputs that materialize through the continuous interplay of assets, people and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dashboard creation: Create & own process and performance dashboards for running operations in a smooth manner.
- Exception management: Articulate exception management flows and continuously strive to codify decision making & thereby ensure faster actions each time.
- Customer champion: Ensure promises made to customers are met by highlighting / escalating exceptions to accountable people, and monitor closure.
- Continuous improvement: Continuously detect process gaps, highlight performance issues & prioritise problem solving opportunities for operations leadership.
- Supply Planning: Participate in the S&OP process to ensure demand & supply alignment. Collaborate with ground operations teams to ensure capacity alignment with S&OP plan.
- Look-back Look-Forward: Conduct weekly & monthly step back reviews with operations leadership to enable culture of learning from failures & planning ahead.
Skills & competencies
- Quantitative aptitude: Understanding of data systems and ability to extract relevant information. Ability to identify trends & patterns.
- Operations experience: Understanding of onsitego operations & nitty gritty of potential failures. Commands respect from ground operations.
- Ownership & accountability: Feels strongly for the well being of the organization. Ability to create urgency & take swift action in the interest of the organization.
- Stakeholder leadership: Sufficient confidence & tact to handle senior management from other functional areas.
- Co-own Process metric breach
- Co-own Extent of breach
- Co-own performance metrics
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in operations in an B2C transactional company and overall experience of 4 to 6 yrs . E-commerce experience would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record from handling Chat , Call and email processes
- Degree from top IIT/ tier 1/ tier. MBA would be preferred
- Experience with high-growth startups would be desirable
- Experience in planning and leading process at a large scale would be desirable