productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic individual to join our team as an Engagement Manager responsible for overseeing and managing the deployment of Productboard on behalf of our largest enterprise customers. This role will serve as the leader for the delivery of the Statement of Work for our customers, which will include milestones such as creation of the project plan, stakeholder identification and mapping, contingency planning, project definition and scoping, communication plans, change management and more. The Engagement Manager ensures that not only is Productboard implemented effectively for our customers, but also that there is organizational diligence and strategic programs in place to support the technology, driving healthy customers and adoption.
As part of the Professional Services team, the Engagement Manager requires proven project management skills, preferably in a SaaS environment, exceptional communication, change management and program management experience. This individual will work closely with our Customer Success and Professional Services functions as part of an account team to deliver the Statement of Work and also navigate the customer’s organization effectively in order to implement the appropriate programs, systems, and people to support the technology.
On a typical day, you will...
- Lead all communications, coordination, and project planning for the deployment of Productboard for our customers
- Serve as an internal team member for our client, to ensure progress, communication, and delivery of the statement of work
- Ensure that key decisions throughout the program are documented and aligned with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the customer to co-define product operations frameworks, processes, and collateral to support the product teams and establish healthy rituals
- Help schedule sessions, coordinate resources involved, be responsible for follow-up and project management
- Drive change and adoption through assisting our client with governance and documentation around their use of Productboard
- Assist with reporting and project status
- Work closely with the Productboard account team, leadership, customer, and cross-functionally both with our client and at Productboard
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities and expansion opportunities
- Possess a strong understanding of Productboard's product, a wide variety of use-cases as well as product management best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- You are totally detail oriented, love making plans and executing them, a great communicator, and can lead a group of stakeholders both internally and externally with customers
- At least 3 years in a customer relationship role; either in Customer Success, Professional Services or Consulting
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and/or SaaS organization
- Understanding and passion of product management, agile and software development practices a major plus
- Strong project management experience, particularly working with enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated curiosity that drives you to seek understanding of what makes technology programs most successful and how to build strategic programs and advocate for change for your clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Understanding of product management and software tools, in particular Jira, a major plus
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.