Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Product Marketing Director
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re on the hunt for an amazing Product Marketer here at Gong. This is a newly created position where you get to work with the existing team in place, while adding value to certain new areas like crafting amazing demo narratives for our events. You will work closely with Sales to strategize, develop and drive programs, content and tactics that tell the Gong story, show value to our customers and prospects, and ultimately help win more. This is for someone who can go deep into the CEO/ CRO trends and into our Gong product, and will work with sales, product and customers every day.
- Own all aspects of product marketing for our upmarket segment at Gong by supporting our GTM activities, collateral creation (decks, sales materials), marketing events and product discussions
- Create amazing product demos for our own keynotes and for industry events - from storyboarding to working with Product on the right dataset and delivering a compelling narrative that our event audience will always remember
- Help our sales team by supporting big strategic deals
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key use cases, and customer needs
- Partner with Sales and Sales Enablement to arm the sales team to effectively deliver Gong’s value proposition to customers and prospects
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 8+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Track record with a modern marketing mix; has presented to large groups including sales; is a confident communicator
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- A previous technical product marketing or pre-sales experience would be welcomed
- You have a BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.