Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a Training Associate to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Client Strategy team. This role is an exciting opportunity to help build out our Client Strategy training program.
The ideal candidate is a professional and innovative individual, with a passion for education and learning. The Training Associate will be focused on onboarding and continuing education for various roles across the Client Strategy team. You will aid in building and implementing the onboarding curriculum through the use of various learning tools, systems and techniques to ensure our employees are developing the skills and knowledge they need to be “best in class.” You will be part of a growing team committed to producing engaging, relevant content that is easily accessible to employees.
- Develop and deliver training materials that address knowledge and skill gaps and drive the success of the Client Strategy organization
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and existing online resources to capture knowledge that will fill identified learning gaps and needs
- Develop and repurpose learning content (in a variety of formats) to support both onboarding and continuous learning
- Create and implement training content and learning experiences including instructor-led materials (participant and facilitator guides), eLearning modules, interactive exercises and other training materials
- Evaluate training materials and stay up-to-date on teaching best practices to ensure an optimal experience for learners
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies related to learning solutions development and instructional design
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of account management, implementation, or software product support, preferably in the SaaS software space
- Experience in training, teaching, enablement, mentorship or coaching is a plus
- Experience in Learning Management Systems and Instructional Design is a plus
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and the lifecycle of a client
- Comfortable learning new products (our own) and software (Sketch, Jira, Looker, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent public speaking skills with strong presence and ability to command the room as well as engage remote teams
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of accountability and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a experience presenting to audiences of multiple levels
- Innovative, energetic, self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end-to-end deliverables in a fast-paced, multi-priority, ambiguous environment
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.