productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Help build a multi-tenant SaaS serving 2000+ global companies. Work on improving the developer experience by implementing software solutions that will increase the productivity of developers from an infrastructure point of view.
Our Tech stack:
You’ll work with the following frameworks, tools, and languages:
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, GitLab CI, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
On a typical day, you will …
- Design and build automated systems to manage our scalable infrastructure on AWS
- Cooperate with our engineers to find pain points and continuously strive to make their development experience better
- Create performance benchmarking platforms for our infrastructure and software
- Dig deep into CI tools and drive improvements in speed and efficiency
- Build tooling to help software engineers self-maintain parts of the infrastructure powering their services
- Improve the monitoring of our services and aim to maintain observability and clarity in our metrics
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Terraform or alternatives
- A solid understanding of networking, including DNS, certificate management, load balancing, and firewalls
- Excited to learn new things and driven to continuously improve and develop yourself
- Strong drive to dig deep into problems and the ability to explore various approaches
- Experience with or open to working in a remote team
- Able to win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.