Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Strategy & Business Operations Associate/Senior Associate
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Strategy and Business Operations Associate/Senior Associate, you will report to our Senior Manager of Strategy and partner with the Customer AE teams, leveraging qualitative and quantitative analysis to create and operationalize business strategy, maintain a wholistic view on business and operational effectiveness and efficiency, and identify areas for future growth.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and proactive, has a strong attention to detail, and is willing to get into operational details with a results-driven approach.
- Perform extensive analysis and reporting on key metrics for the Customer AE organization, and deliver actionable insights & recommendations based on the data
- Support GTM strategic initiatives and ongoing business performance through forecasting, pipeline management, market segmentation, quota setting, and more
- Keep the finger on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, helping with business performance reporting, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
- Self-starter with a proven track record of owning projects with limited supervision; capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, attention to detail, business acumen, comfort with ambiguity and strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Enjoys getting deep into data, taking large datasets and turning them into actionable insights
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of SQL, Tableau (and/or desire to learn).
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS GTM strategy a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment