An elastic network-services platform.
The Cloud Managed Services Engineer will be responsible for providing end to end management as well as technical support to debug diverse complex networking problems reported by customer on the Versa hosted platform/solution.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced Routing/switching skills /CCNP skills or equivalent level of experience.
- Versa certification will be highly preferred (SD-WAN Associate / SD-WAN Specialist).
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience (multiple positions open for varying experience levels).
- Monitor and take corrective actions for hosted environment.
- Helps customer to solve reported product and network problems of varied complexity.
- Replicate the customer issues in lab environment.
- Work with engineering teams to replicate customer issues and test possible fixes.
- Work on problems of diverse scope across all solutions from Versa.
- Incident/ticket lifecycle management.
- Setting up infrastructure.
- Create knowledge articles.
- Ability to write bash/python scripts(optional).
- ROUTING, OSPF & BGP, MPLS, L3 VPN
- TCP/IP protocol suite, SFW, NGFW
- Good understanding of IPSec VPN/SSL-VPN/NAT/GRE.
- Hands-on experience in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering.
- Understanding of security logs, vulnerabilities, CVEs, threat map.
- Experience in handling perimeter security, endpoint security, web, and email security.
- Well verse with ticketing related process.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix environment.
- Good understanding of Virtualization and related technologies.
- Experience managing, supporting, and deploying network infrastructures.
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events, or issues.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively.
- Ability to work in 24x7 rotational shifts.
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting networks and security appliances.
- Experience in Threat Analysis and Security Incident handling.
- Certifications like CEH, GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification), CCSP will be added advantage.
- SIEM (ArcSight, QRadar or any industry leading tools) administration for standard and Custom Log.
- Source Onboarding of On-prem/Cloud.
- The Ideal candidate will be an individual contributor, who is a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to customer delight is a must.
- Debugging hardware & software system level problems in a multi-vendor multi- protocol network environment.
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- Team player, can-do attitude and takes initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team (in start-up environment).
- Good communication skills to work with cross-functional groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Versa Networks is a rapidly growing organization and is built by people with vast experience in networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package and quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate coworkers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work.Note: Positions in Bangalore & Chennai will involve 24/7 support. Candidate should be willing for the same.