An elastic network-services platform.
Versa Networks, Inc. is a leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures, called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge). Versa is providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/branch office network.
The goal of Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy Technical Program Manager to drive our teams hard toward success and meeting deadlines.
As a Technical Program Manager at Versa Network, you’ll be a critical member of the program management team working with the engineering group. Plan Engineering programs, projects, drive successful high quality delivery of complex programs, projects on time. Communicating progress to all stakeholders and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while delving into the details on specific technical issues.
Ideal team members are adaptable and resilient, eager to tackle unfamiliar situations with curiosity and tenacity, while able to inspire and influence team members at different levels of experience. You are responsible for forming conviction about what needs to be done, calculating risks, and making sure all the pieces come together for product to ultimately release into production.
- Plan, Oversee and manage engineering projects, ensure milestones are met and drive action items to closure
- Manage and establish release management process
- Drive meaningful aspects of a project including scope, requirements, timelines, and prioritization.
- Chair meetings, prepare presentation material, set the agenda, maintain order at the meeting, assign responsibilities and action items etc.
- Define performance metrics, data analysis, reports and automate metrics reporting
- Own overall program schedules by presenting program milestones and updates to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Engineering team and cross functional team, drive deliverables from vendors, partners.
- 5+ years of program, project management in networking industry.
- Good technical understanding of networking
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience accomplishing strategic and operational projects.
- Naturally accountable and responsible. Self-starting, ambitious, focused, and self-sufficient.
- You possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Experience facilitating collaborative working sessions (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings).
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Project Management certification beneficial; not required.
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in the networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation packages with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.