An elastic network-services platform.
Versa Networks, Inc. is a leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures, called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge). Versa is providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/branch office network.
The goal of Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy Sr. Java Back-end Engineer with 5+ years’ experience.
- 5+ years of experience with OOP, Java/J2EE, Multi-Threading, Data Structures/Algorithms
- 5+ years of experience with Spring MVC framework, REST-API /JAX-RS (Designing, development) and messaging bus technologies (AMQP, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, gRPC)
- Strong experience with RDBMS and NO SQL databases
- Good experience with large scale distributed computing system/environment and micro services architecture
- Self-driven, ability to resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Experience in networking, security, device management, NETCONF, CLI is a plus.
- Experience in cloud management, orchestration, Virtualization, AWS, Azure and GPC environments
- Exposure with YANG Data modeling is a plus
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in the networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation packages with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.