An elastic network-services platform.
Versa Networks, Inc. is a leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures, called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge). Versa is providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/branch office network.
The goal of Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy Sr. Data DevOps Engineer with 8-10 years’ experience.
- Experience in setting up multitenant Spark & Kafka clusters.
- Experience running infrastructure automation using Jenkins/Ansible/Terraform or similar pipelining tools.
- Strong skills in at least Python, Scala or Java.
- Experience in cleaning, processing, managing, analyzing & search vast collections of data.
- Experience in Apache Spark, Apache Kafka and related toolset.
- Some experience with database technologies, knowledge on when to use a NoSQL, a regular SQL DB or a cloud SQL DB.
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in the networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation packages with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.