An elastic network-services platform.
Versa is a Sequoia funded later-stage start-up and a leading provider of Enterprise class SD-WAN and security technology. Customers include companies such as Adobe, Visa, Cargill, Barclays, CapitalOne, Symantec and BP. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an emerging force in the software-defined communications and security networking industry
The goal of Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
We are looking for a start-up, entrepreneurial and tech-savy Business Development Representative.
Expanding the Versa customer base; use prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers. Your goal is to help with meetings and fill the pipeline for the sales team.
As a business development rep, you will:
- Partner with your account executive to strategize on how to approach target accounts and build meaningful pipeline in your territory.
- Identify research and prospect key contacts at target accounts and build a foundation for a strong long-lasting relationship.
- Be an active part of the team sharing best practices and participating projects to improve our team.
- Manage, track and report sales activities and results using SFDC
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive and self-starting attitude.
- Extremely coachable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in the networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation packages with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.