Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is passionate for understanding customers and their needs in the area of information, data protection & data management. As a Sr. Product Manager at Druva, you are responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This role also ensures independent work, a dynamic and fascinating working environment in a company having industry leading data protection products!
- Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive data security product features.
- Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases.
- Work with sales and channel teams to drive go to market initiatives.
- Analyze business KPIs to measure the health of the business and discover customer adoption trends.
- Work with engineering, customer success, customers to understand and drive areas of improvement needed in the product.
- Work with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
- Partner with sales teams, solution architects to present product value & benefits to customers.
- Engage in discussions with customer to understand their problems, answer questions about the product and educate them about the value of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner.
- Domain expertise in enterprise data center or Cloud native technologies around Data Protection, Cloud services, SaaS is highly preferred.
- Experience writing detailed product requirements.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as a developer.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM/Kanban) is a plus.
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Driving and implementing a solution set across development teams; working closely with Engineering teams to deliver products and with customers to ensure goals are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies.
You would be part of a highly talented team contributing to the growth of our clients like NASA, PwC, Xerox, Louis Vuitton etc. We invite you to be a part of the Druva team!