Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Business Analytics Manager, Customer Success & Product Engagement
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a strategic advisor to your cross-functional stakeholders in Customer Success, Product, and Engineering and a liaison to the technical Business Intelligence team
- Analyze data to find actionable insights that lead to great business decisions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses using complex, multi-source data
- Build dashboards and custom reports to track key metrics, empower other team members with data, and investigate business questions
- Execute deep-dive analyses addressing key business issues and present findings to stakeholders
- Demonstrate great judgment in quickly forming actionable, data-driven conclusions in the face of uncertainty
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Play an active role in strategic & operational planning discussions
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Business, or related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis and experience analyzing large datasets to solve business problems and presenting results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Knowledge of fundamental statistical concepts for data analysis
- Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
- Ability to dive deeply into data integrity issues
- Experience working directly in the SaaS space, bonus to have experience working with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with a modern BI stack with tools such as Looker, Snowflake, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams