Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Enablement Manager, Sales Engineering (SE)
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Gong Senior Enablement Manager, Sales Engineering (SE) you’ll play a key role in designing, developing, and executing on projects and programs for the SE business segment. You must be passionate about Gong as a product along with project management in service of operational efficiency.
- Partner with SE leadership on planning and strategy for the sales engineering org, then build and manage stakeholder documentation overall including QxQ priorities and focus areas.
- Perform detailed needs assessments on the SE org, including onboarding, in collaboration with Enablement along with SE Leadership, Product Management and Engineering to translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives.
- Arm the SE org with the product, sales and technical knowledge needed to be successful and be able to navigate the organization to accomplish these goals.
- Build and manage SE Enablement Calendar and SE onboarding in partnerships with sales engineering and enablement leadership.
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of SE enablement programs.
- Help manage the technology used for Sales Engineering (including RFPIO, Zendesk, Confluence, JIRA, Postman and Gong Demo Environments).Create and draft project team communication and updates for projects and programs
- 8-10 years of combined experience in Enablement and/or as a Senior Solution Engineer (Enterprise+).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Familiarity or ideally a previous user of Gong.
- Domain Expert. Familiarity with the sales cycle and essential selling skills/ demo skills. In-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges commonly faced for solution engineering
- Familiar with Sales Methodology (Sandler, MEDDIC, Force, CVI)
- Exceptional organizational, coordination, planning and project/program management skills
- Possess strong writing abilities to present project updates to executive teams
- Experience using technology to support planning, execution, and communications management
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter