Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to lead our efforts to build our external communications to build upon our existing momentum? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by top VC's on the East & West Coast and has grown our revenue 20x in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented researcher to join the newly established Consumer Insights team.
What You'll Do
- Represent the voice of the consumer across the Noom organization.
- Partner with the international and creative teams to uncover insights to inform world-class marketing campaigns.
- Measure creative effectiveness and help the marketing team build the business case for investment.
- Conduct evocative primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research to promote decisions
- Build and oversee vendor relationships
- Continually improve and refine how we get better at understanding audiences and connecting with them, especially in non-US markets
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience in consumer insights and/or market research
- Experience in custom qualitative and quantitative consumer research, including creative testing and research in non-US markets
- Experience working cross-functionally with with marketing managers, strategists, and creatives
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to explain statistical concepts like significance testing, correlation, and regression
- Ability to translate complex analysis and learnings into digestible actions and decisions
- Nice to have: client-side consumer insights experience
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs (when the office reopens), onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.