Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Product Manager - Business Applications
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 2000 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a “star” product manager to play a key role in delivering additional innovative solutions to our customers.
Our development is organized in independent business teams, so we are looking for someone who has the desire and experience driving “zero to one” and innovation in a start-up environment.
- Play a key role and be responsible for one of our main product areas.
- Work with customers, users and internal parties to truly understand, map and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Drive the product planning and design process to help translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the product design team and with engineering to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top talent experienced product manager, with a proven background in SaaS products (4+ years).
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Someone with a good understanding of product-related processes, who can help define and fine-tune product lifecycle processes as the company grows.
- Someone with strong user experience skills and ability to craft user journeys.
- Ideally someone with a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.