Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Chicago, IL, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Gong Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization at a category-defining tech company.
- Work closely with your Account Executive to target, research, and prospect into large Enterprise-sized accounts within your book of business
- Develop quality messaging and outreach tactics (cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn messaging, Drift video, Sendoso, etc.) to reach out to Sales Leaders within your book of business to convey Gong's value proposition.
- Become a power user of Gong’s platform
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the SDR role to SDR Managers and Sales Enablement
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You are located in the Chicago area
- You’ve done some selling and/or Sales Development work in the past, OR have 1-2+ years of professional work experience AND the ability and desire to become great at software sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don’t know you’ll make up with hard work
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.