Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, Lifecycle & Growth
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is dedicated to making every customer a raving fan. That’s why we’re looking for a Sr. Customer Marketing Manager, Lifecycle & Growth professional to create impactful customer experiences that support retention, expansion and advocacy. Join us to build engagement programs across lifecycle, strategic campaigns and expansion growth initiatives.
- Create expansion programs in collaboration with customer sales team to drive customer upsells for new teams, use cases and regions
- Design and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as omnichannel campaigns, in-person/virtual events, annual conferences and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with customer sales, product and CSM to optimize how we engage customers across the lifecycle including onboarding, QBRs, renewals and referrals.
- Partner with Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing teams to leverage integrated marketing campaign opportunities and best practices
- Establish a customer lifecycle roadmap and determine ideal communications programs and channels that deepen engagement and loyalty
- Collaborate with PMM team to ensure the value of the products as well as the pace of innovation is clearly understood among existing customers
- Build specific programs that will increase user adoption and customer feedback initiatives, including, Net Promoter Score and feature adoption
- Manage tracking and analyzing ROI for customer engagement and expansion efforts
- You have 8+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Previous experience in B2B field marketing, demand generation, customer marketing or product marketing a plus
- Experience using marketing, sales and customer success technologies, especially as Marketo, Salesforce, WalkMe, Amplitude Analytics and Gainsight
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- You have expert-level knowledge of B2B marketing, B2B SaaS sales cycles, and Customer Marketing best practices.
- You have a BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.