Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Senior Manager of Content Strategy, and will have a pivotal role in maintaining and refining our brand voice and content across all channels and mediums. You’ll also play a role in managing our online content resource hub.
If you’re interested in shaping the future of B2B marketing, then this position is for you!
- This role will edit and create digital content for the entire Marketing org (articles, landing pages, email campaigns, social media content, website copy, and more), ensuring all marketing communications are high quality and on brand.
- Manage our content library, audit content creation to avoid duplicate content, and manage our resource hub so content is easily accessible and up-to-date.
- Help manage our marketing calendar to ensure projects and campaigns are scheduled smoothly and executed on time.
- You’ll work with the Marketing, Customer Success, and Community teams to support content creation and improve our editorial processes.
- 5+ years of editing and writing experience Top notch, world-class writing and copy editing skills that emphasize clarity and brevity (be prepared to share writing samples)You’re a Swiss army knife – you’re a word wizard, can write irresistible headlines, and edit with lightning speed.
- You’ve got an eagle eye for quality – you take “detail oriented” to new heights.
- You live by your timelines and never miss a deadline.
- You possess excellent language and grammar skills. You know MLA, but also know how (and why) to break the rules.
- You understand how to vary tone across social media, email, web, OOH, etc.
- Preferred, not required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communicationsPreferred, not required:
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Bonus if you’re familiar with the sales persona (sales background not required)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.