Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo. Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Practo is looking for a Quality Engineer in BLR to take our business to new levels of excellence The HMS Business unit of Practo, is fast emerging as one of the most trusted and recognizable hospital management systems and EMR Solutions providers in the Healthcare sector. Insta Health's innovative solutions enables hospitals to automate their key processes – clinical, financial and operational management processes.
Looking for Engineers who fulfill below requirements:
- 1-3 years experience in functional testing of Web Application in product environment.
- Sound database skills. Ability to review and write SQL queries in Postgres/SQL DB.
- Exposure to testing web services, SOAP/REST API’s.
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, Linux.
- Exposure to Unit/Automation testing framework (TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, and others), API testing (Postman, SOAPUI) a must. Knowledge of Security testing, Performance/Stress testing an added advantage.
- Working in an Agile environment, fluent in conversing with Product Managers, Developers etc.
- Self-starter and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Good team player with excellent organizational, communication and documentation skills.
- Domain knowledge of Healthcare and Healthcare communication protocols like HL7 and FHIR added advantage.