An elastic network-services platform.
Want to change the future of security integrated with networking?
Versa is looking to disrupt the way organizations build and secure their existing networking and security infrastructure to offer unparalleled performance and control. Come join the Versa team to help define our Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) product portfolio and build the next generation of networking and security products!
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can formulate the vision and strategy for accelerating Versa's portfolio of SASE products in a fast, emerging market. This is a highly visible cross-functional role where you will be at the forefront of defining Versa’s outbound strategy. This includes creating compelling messaging and positioning, launching new features, enabling the field, collaborating with business development and demand generation, and enabling partner marketing.
- Understand and articulate the need of the customer and partners
- Champion product positioning and messaging while evangelizing your product offerings
- Research market trends, products, and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape, and the verticals and use cases.
- Collaborate with product management to deliver high-impact product and feature launches.
- Deliver key messages to analysts and press on the Versa story
- Collaborate and build supporting content for digital and demand generation programs and campaigns
- Create data sheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience for an enterprise-focused software or SaaS company.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience.
- Proven track record of creating product messaging and content
- Deep understanding of the challenges that enterprise or SaaS customers face
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and a desire for measurement, metrics, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to translate technical, complex concepts into easy-to-consume value propositions
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Field, Marketing
- Knowledge or experience working with network security and/or cloud security products
- Experience working with Enterprise SaaS customers
Versa Networks is a small but rapidly growing organization. It is built by people with vast experience in the networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive compensation packages with pre-IPO equity. Additionally, we offer a quality-of-life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work and most important, to have fun.