An elastic network-services platform.
Location: bengaluru, karnataka, chennai, india
Versa Networks, Inc. is a leading vendor of next-generation Software Defined solutions and architectures, called SASE (Secure Access Service Edge). Versa is providing an end-to-end solution that both simplifies and secures the WAN/branch office network.
The goal of Versa Networks is to provide unprecedented business advantages through a software-based approach that allows for unmatched agility, cost savings and flexibility. We have created a feature-rich, scalable yet simple to use software platform to implement many different enterprise and service provider use cases, including:
- Full software-defined branch for enterprise customers.
- Secure SD-WAN for enterprises with layered security.
- Next-generation managed services for service providers.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy Solution Architect to help our customers and partners evaluate, adopt and expand the use of our technology.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science, Electronics, Computer Application.
Note: qualification is not a selection condition.
We are looking for engineers with no less than 8 years of relevant industry experience (Multiple positions open for varying experience levels).
- Evangelize technical leadership to our customers and partners.
- Provide architectural design services of state-of-art SDWAN/SASE deployments, including HLD/LLD documentation.
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and feature.
- Provide Professional Services on assignment bases to strategic customers.
- Author whitepapers, knowledge base articles, and other customer/partner facing content.
- Proven work experience working with solutions around Network Security, Remote Access Security, Email/Web Security, Endpoint Security (XDR, EDR etc)
- Cloud Security (Authentication , Authorization, User Management and Directory Services in Cloud )
- Operational knowledge on next gen firewalls/UTMs, IDS/IPS and malware prevention systems
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Ability to analyse complex problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Proven work experience working with solutions around DLP , CASB , RBI ,and UEBA.
- Knowledge on Linux administration.
- Shell scripting, python scripting knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in public and private cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Openstack, VMware.
- Experience in planning and designing or operating service provider or large enterprise WAN/LAN Networks.
- In depth understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and operation.
- Knowledge on WAN technologies and protocols like BGP, OSPF, QoS, NAT.
- Knowledge in architecting and/or managing large-scale, high performing and resilient Enterprise networking solutions.
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting networks and security appliances.
- Experience in Threat Analysis and Security Incident handling.
- Certifications like CEH, GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification), CCSP will be added advantage.
- SIEM (ArcSight, QRadar or any industry leading tools) administration for standard and Custom Log.
- Great analytical thinking.
- Ability to think full stack when it comes to problem solving.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent hands-on skills in Information Security products and technologies.
- Willingness to help customers, peers and other team members at any time.
Versa Networks is a rapidly growing organization and is built by people with vast experience in networking industry. We are a pragmatic team with a healthy work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation package and quality of life benefit to everyone in an inspiring environment with skilled and passionate co-workers. Our exciting company culture offers a great place to work.