Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Implementation Specialist, East
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven customer success professional to join our team as an Implementation Specialist. You will help our mid-market clients set achievable goals for their SMS programs, steer them in the right direction to get up and running on Attentive smoothly, and will optimize their program to maximize growth and revenue. You will coordinate with Design, Solutions Engineering, and the rest of Client Strategy to make sure clients' needs are met as quickly as possible and ensure that every client has a positive first impression of Attentive.
- Support the successful launch of our Mid-Market clients by working closely with Sales to run quick, efficient, and smooth handoffs when new clients sign up (contact categorization, product scoping, implementation details, goals/KPIs, etc.).
- Continue to partner closely with Sales throughout the trial period to convert clients to paid programs.
- Build a strong rapport with new clients immediately; show expertise and earn trust to create a strong relationship
- Run launch calls with new clients, evangelizing for our best practices and suggested product implementation. Overcome common objections and questions. Steadily move launches forward.
- Discover any/all unidentified product needs, and work with Solutions Engineering and Technical Account Managers to scope out and troubleshoot tech issues.
- Lead UI overviews and teach clients how to use our self-service tools. Inculcate in clients how to work with our White Glove support team.
- Configure and thoroughly QA accounts ahead of launch
- Run weekly check-ins with clients during their trial. Build excitement about their success on the platform, encourage them to use additional products and send messages, and do everything necessary to hit their goals/KPIs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of account management or implementation experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Comfortable learning new products (our own) and software (Sketch, Jira, Looker, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.