Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Client Strategy Associate
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven individual to join our team as a Client Strategy Associate. You will work to help refine and improve our customer success processes and playbooks to work at scale across thousands of clients. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with customers as a trusted consultant and to own customer relationships completely.
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: setting up integrations, managing account growth, assisting with new product adoption, and handling renewals
- Manage 100-150+ accounts concurrently, prioritizing appropriately to ensure time is spent where impact can be maximized
- Advise and groom clients to increase their usage, adoption, and ROI achieved through partnering with Attentive
- Lead and present at select client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal and growth pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Help translate customer feedback (and your own team’s needs) into specific product requirements
Skills & Requirements
- 1 year of experience in a client facing role
- Account management experience preferred, but not required (ideally at a marketing/software company)
- Interest in customer success techniques and strategies
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools preferred
- Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.