Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Marketing Operations Analyst
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an analytical, detail-oriented Marketing Operations Analyst to join our team to help manage the technology and processes that enable demand generation and pipeline creation. . This role will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Operations Manager and assisting with day-to-day operations that keep our marketing automation (Hubspot) and CRM (Salesforce) workflows, data, and reporting accurate and optimized.
- Maintain health of marketing automation platform—ensuring workflows and fields are correctly updated with most recent data points, and field mapping between Hubspot and Salesforce is error-free
- Collaborate closely with Digital and Growth Marketing to monitor lead quality, implement new lead scoring criteria and ensure enrollment into nurture campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teammates in Sales Operations to optimize lead & contact routing and sales notifications for marketing qualified leads and contacts
- Support demand generation marketing campaign launches, including data segmentation, workflow set up and performance tracking
- Troubleshoot and test workflows, data issues and identify operational solutions that enable marketing team to meet goals
- Support implementation of additional technologies to optimize Inbound marketing effectiveness such as email validation solutions or lead enrichment tools.
- Maintain marketing documentation on our internal wiki to ensure the team is up to date on processes
- B2B marketing experience
- Marketing automation & CRM proficiency, Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Attention to detail; process & action-oriented; willingness to be hands-on
- Proactive and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Technical savvy, comfortable learning new software, and seeking out new tools to expand existing processes
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.