Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Web Marketing Manager
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented and analytical Web Marketing Manager to join our team to own the strategy and performance of attentivemobile.com and associated subdomains. As part of the Growth Marketing team, this is a highly cross-functional role that will work closely with Marketing team stakeholders across Growth, Performance Marketing, Product, Content, Comms, and Design to prioritize objectives and drive the strategy and execution of website copy updates, user experience, conversion optimization, personalized messaging, and content organization.
- Ensure the website is an impactful digital experience for visitors, prospects, and customers through testing, optimization, and proactively making data-driven recommendations
- Effectively optimize the website to drive increased demand and more inbound demo requests
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to regularly update product & solution messaging and positioning
- Work with the Growth Marketing and Content teams to ensure website content is personalized and organized effectively—targeted to the visitor based on where they are in their buyer’s journey.
- Create process and implement rigor around website and landing page optimization strategy
- Consistently analyze website performance to establish and measure objectives for web experiences, and monitor and optimize user behavior toward those respective objectives
- Develop process for planning and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders on updates, changes and new releases to attentivemobile.com while ensuring deadlines are met
- 3-5 years of B2B-focused website management experience
- 2-3 years of conversion rate optimization experience
- Experience using conversion rate optimization tools (such as Optimizely or Mutiny)
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality—action-oriented, with a willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills who is proficient at writing and editing copy
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to manage projects and effectively communicate plans
- Willing and able to work with multiple stakeholders and coordinate efforts across various teams
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.