Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management. Ransomware Protection, eDiscovery operations and Sensitive Data Governance are top of mind for our customers who seek new ways to protect and manage their data as they continue to face increased security threats, privacy and compliance challenges. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making. Druva recently announced a $147M investment at >$2B valuation as the company rapidly scales in response to accelerated demand for its platform.
Associate Product Manager - Endpoint Data Protection
Location: Pune, India
Druva is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-started candidate who is passionate about understanding customer data protection needs and building cutting edge cloud data protection products. This role is in the overall product management organization and will be focused on Endpoint data protection. At Druva a Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. Product managers at Druva have an opportunity to build differentiated data protection products for demanding enterprise customers and have a large impact on the business for a pre-IPO startup in hypergrowth mode.
- Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive data protection product features.
- Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases.
- Work with the documentation team to thoroughly document product capabilities and features and deliver as self-service product documentation for customers.
- Closely work with and guide engineering teams in fast-paced sprints to build and deliver key product features experiences for Endpoints Data protection.
- Work with support, customer success to understand and drive areas of improvement needed in the product.
- Work with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
- Partner with sales teams, marketing to present product value & benefits to customers.
- Engage in discussions with customers to understand their problems, answer questions about the product features and educate them about the value of the product.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA would be a plus
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience as a Product Owner
- Writing detailed product requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience as a developer.
- Worked in an Agile environment (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Driving and implementing a solution set across development teams, working closely with Engineering teams to deliver products and with customers to ensure goals are defined and delivered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies.