Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
- Prospecting and closing of new sales opportunities in a defined territory and a defined set of target accounts
- Managing and closing of new sales opportunities generated by SDRs and Druva channel partners
- Generate results; consistent, reliable performance with 100% minimum attainment expected
- Partnering with the local, regional and national channel partners to drive awareness and "buzz" in your territory
- Arranging and helping to conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- 3+ years experience in an Account Executive where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
- Ideally bring sales experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Executive level relationship management
- Continuous learner and student of the game - you want to constantly get better
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- You strive for greatness and push yourself
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The desire to support a great work environment via positive, professional, and ethical conduct
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is $120,000-$160,000. Druva offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include annual bonus, commission incentive plans and and/or stock.In addition, benefits and perks are available to all full-time employees of Druva varying by location. In general, US employees are eligible for healthcare benefits, a 401k plan and company match, unlimited time-off, short and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance, among others.