Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
The Director of Analyst Relations at Druva will be responsible for defining and leading analyst engagement programs. In this role, you will be responsible for proactively identifying and prioritizing industry analysts for building a strategic and programmatic approach to long-term engagement and influence. In addition, you will effectively communicate the company strategy, executive perspectives, product vision and roadmap, successful customer implementation, partner strategy and beyond.
Your mission will be to raise the profile of Druva with industry analysts by increasing brand awareness. You bring deep domain expertise and a strategic, data-driven approach to working with analysts and a relentless focus on driving results and continuous improvement.
- Build and lead the planning and execution of strategic programs for all aspects of analyst engagement across multiple product areas and industries
- Proactively expand and nurture relationships with top analysts and influencers to ensure they understand company direction, C-level perspectives, product roadmaps and more.
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with key analysts and company spokespeople both internally and externally; collaborate with product marketing, product management, engineering, sales, and beyond to ensure Druva's products are positioned well in analyst research reports, market share data and industry event presentations
- Prepare compelling content that is tailored for an analyst audience
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement in competitive analyst reports based on data and insights
- Increase Druva's visibility and influence amongst the analyst community
- Support and educate sales on analyst views and AR resources available to them
- Industry expertise in SaaS/Cloud data management, protection, security, storage, or related
- Experience building and executing high profile analyst relations programs, with a track record of success and positive feedback from analysts
- Positive history of successfully interfacing with executives and influencers – both internal and external
- 10+ years of experience as an entrepreneurial, strategic communicator with a background and proven success in developing high-impact relationships with analysts and other industry influencers
- Experience driving Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Wave is essential, including working with PMMs on strategy through execution
- Strong collaborator with a strong ability to lead by influence in a global, high-performance environment
- Proven experience blending high-level critical thinking with more tactical operational activities
- Great project management skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of varying sizes in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to make decisions quickly amidst competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications